This is the first recipe that I have created for a Oatmeal Breakfast Bar that has the new Vanilla Shakeology in it as the base. These creamy, full of fiber bars for the healthy minded will definitely help you feel full until lunchtime.
The recipe is rather simple and only takes 10 minutes to prepare. Here are the ingredients:
- 8 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 4 cups quick-cooking old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, grated coconut, walnuts, white chocolate chips and craisins in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Add almond milk and peanut butter to mixture. Mix well with clean hands.
3. Press mixture into 2 – 8×8-inch baking pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Cut into 18 bars.
Nutritional Information (approximate per serving):
Saturated Fat: 4g
I hope you enjoy this creative recipe for Oatmeal Breakfast Bars made with the new Vanilla Shakeology. My first batch came out great and I can’t wait to make them again. Feel free to comment on this post if you have any questions. If you’d like more information on how to obtain Shakeology, simply fill out the form below to inquire about our sample packs and great recipes.