This is the perfect time of year to focus on getting in shape after the holidays. If you are looking to get in shape, check out these helpful boot camp style weight loss tips. I decided to put together some simple boot camp weight loss tips that you should consider starting now to ensure you look “Hot for the Summer”. Some of these tips may seem so simple and common sense to you but let them serve as constant reminders as what is important to focus on these next few months so you can look your hottest to those who will see you.
1. Drink a minimum of half your body weight in fluid ounces in water. For instance, if you weigh 200 lbs., drink a minimum of 100 fluid ounces in water daily. The more water you drink, the better it will be for you. Also try adding some fresh lemon juice or sliced lemon to your water to kick things up a notch and boost your metabolism.
2. Look at your workout program as a healthy challenge and a privilege. Think about the changes that your body will be making when you stay committed to daily exercise and scheduled rest days. Workout at least 5 times a week for a minimum of 45 minutes. Be consistent and persistent with your workouts. Also, if you can workout first thing in the morning, then do it. You will burn fat much faster than any other time of the day. There are a lot of great programs you can choose from in the Beachbody lineup that will fit all ages and lifestyles. If you need help choosing the right program for you, simply send me a message HERE and let me know what your goals are. I have personally done many of the programs and will be able to guide you in the right direction to help you hit your weight loss and fitness goals.
3. Start a meal plan that will support your weight loss goals. If you are looking to lose 20 lbs for instance, make sure that your calorie intake will help you lose the weight. I’m not sure if you knew this but the Team Beachbody website has an awesome meal planner when you sign up for Club Membership. Club Membership is only $38.87 per quarter (every 3 months) which breaks down to only $2.99 per week. This “state of the art” meal planner as mentioned earlier will completely set up a customized meal plan for you with recipes, pictures and nutritional information to help you stay on track daily, track your results and hit your weight loss goals. If you are interested in learning more about CLUB membership or signing up, simply click HERE.
4. Limit or completely stop your coffee and soda intake. I personally don’t drink sodas at all and I encourage all of my team members to do the same if they are serious about losing weight. If you are going to have a cup of coffee, try using a natural sweetener like agave syrup or honey and drinking your coffee black. Flavored creamers or even half and half will add more unnecessary fat and sugars to your coffee that won’t help you hit your goals.
5. Have a coach help you stay accountable to your daily exercise and nutrition plan. This is probably the most important tip I can give you to hit your weight loss goals before the holidays. Support and accountability is key to your success in losing weight and seems to be a number 1 missing element with people in this country. However, thanks to Team Beachbody, you can now have a coach help and support you with your fitness and nutrition. I’ve personally been a coach for over 2 years and I absolutely LOVE helping people with fitness and nutrition. The majority of people I help are online. What I do to help them is have them request to join my support group along with other people who love doing workout programs together. The support group is where we encourage, motivate, inspire each other daily and enjoy sharing our experiences with our fitness and nutrition goals. If you are interested in learning more about joining my online support group and using me as your free coach, simply click HERE. I have helped hundreds of people over these last 2 years lose weight and get on track with their fitness. I would be more than happy to help guide you through your fitness and weight loss journey.
I hope you enjoyed these Boot Camp Weight Loss Tips. Take a moment and visualize yourself going to a spring or summer party and looking your best when you arrive. How will it make you feel when you look and feel your best? Can you imagine? Do you enjoy turning heads after you’ve hit your weight loss goals? The time is now to commit to your journey. I’m here to help you.